Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the blues

Oh what I would give to be "finished" with my new place...Im not to far but still looking for a new coffee table, console table and side tables...lots of tables! Its hard to find time to put everything together and search for the "right" items while on a budget & working! I have it (somewhat) narrowed down to the look I am going for. And like I have said before I had a black, white, gray, gold & silver mix in mind...keeping it neutral and simple. But I just bought this painting from LA artist Lindsay Cowles so my design is going to change a little bit...still working on that part obviously! I know that I don't want to bring to much blue into the room...maybe just a throw? Here are some rooms inspiring me and my picks. Any other suggestions?









My Picks



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

xxLily 

PS follow gold&gray on Twitter