Wednesday, August 24, 2011

lusting for leather

Leather jackets are the ultimate Fall staple (at least in my fashion book). Definitely one of the pieces of clothing I am most looking forward to wearing again once it cools down a bit. Nothing looks better than the "perfect" soft squishy leather jacket-it goes with jeans, leggings, dresses, skirts...pretty much anything! Even an evening gown. Okay, you get the point-I LOVE leather jackets. I have a few but my two favorites are my All Saints Kadian jacket (from last Fall-#2 in my picks) in a taupey gray color and my black Joie jacket! I would love to add another leather jacket to my collection-maybe a slightly cropped style? Or a gorgeous camely brown? Or a Rick Owens (dream jacket)! Do you love leather jackets as much as I do?











My Picks:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

images via my pinterest 

xxLily