Tuesday, August 30, 2011

stud loving

I have long been a lover of all things studded. I don't know what it is about studs that make me love them so-maybe because they are shiny? Hmm...whatever it is, I am all over them. And what better time than Fall to bring out your studs? They add the perfect punch for a night out-a studded dress, killer heels or a leather jacket. But look great during the day as well-on shorts, a bangle or a clutch. And how about for interiors? Love them there as well. How gorgeous are the studded pillows, the white studded doors and the studded zebra doors?! Studs dont have to only look "tough", they can be pretty as well ! Just look at all these "pretty" studded looks! How do you like to wear studs?

















My Picks 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

images via my pinterest 

xxLily 

follow gold&gray on twitter