Tuesday, August 23, 2011

laguna recap

I could not have had a better time on my end of summer getaway last week in Laguna. Except for the few overcast mornings-usually burning off by the middle of the day-the weather was gorgeous! I SO miss waking up to the beach every morning and now I know what a luxury it is to actually live at the beach (one day)! My days were mainly spent laying/walking on the beach and at night we would enjoy a meal out (after enjoying wine at sunset on our balcony overlooking the ocean of course!) and walk around the town. And most nights ended with the best gelato I've ever had! It was so nice being able to walk everywhere instead of having to drive. Here are some photos (photo overload..sorry!) from my trip and a few goodies I picked up while in Laguna! 





















steven leopard sandals from sasha, lace shorts & starfish cuff from merrilee's 

photos taken my moi & my fab mother

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter !