Wednesday, June 8, 2011

new new new

So my new sofa was delivered yesterday and I LOVE it. One minor thing, I ordered a bench cushion but when it was delivered I noticed it has two individual cushions instead of one cushion straight across. Here is my new sofa and below is the West Elm Blake sectional with a bench cushion (which is the sofa I originally wanted). I decided to not order the West Elm sofa for a few reasons; it is backordered for about a month and the price between the sofa I ended up ordering and the West Elm sofa ended up being about $800 (after tax & delivery costs). I also got to choose the exact dimensions to fit my space and got free delivery since the store is local, oh and I got the sofa in the EXACT same fabric & color I wanted from West Elm! Should I have them remake it with a bench cushion or just keep it the way it is? HELP!!


And a sneak peek of MY new Erin Ashley painting (more photos to come)! I LOVE it so much and the gold canvas is a big piece I painted!



So what should I do about the cushion?

All photos taken by me except for the West Elm photo

xxLily