Thursday, August 25, 2011

another look-gap

Leather, leopard, The Gap? Doesn't really sound like it goes together, does it? I was pleasantly surprised when I randomly stopped by the Gap website last night and found some not so "basic" pieces. I cant even remember the last time I walked into a Gap store. I have seen leather jackets at the Gap before but skinny leather pants and a leather pencil skirt? Not really what comes to mind when I think of Gap clothes! There are definitely some cute pieces in the new Fall collection. But for me, its really all about the fit. These pieces might look cute on the computer screen but cute only goes so far if it doesn't fit well! Worth taking a look at though! What do you think of the new Gap pieces? 


1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8

9 10 11 12 

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter