Wednesday, September 28, 2011

walk in dreaming

Its been a while since I've put together a "dream" closet post so I thought it would be fun to do another. Really, who doesn't love looking at fabulous closets? I think I could stare at these photos over and over again and not get tired of them. I can only dream of living in a place with a closet large enough to be completely organized and so that mostly everything can be visible (makes it much easier when getting dressed)! While I guess my closet could be considered a "walk-in", there's not much space once your in there (pretty much step in and step out). And while we are talking about dream closets, how about a few dream items to fill up that closet? What is your closet like?










Dream Picks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

images via my pinterest

xxLily