Friday, September 16, 2011

venetian glam

I absolutely adore Venetian mirrors and the look they add to any room you put them in! They definitely add a sparkly glam factor while also opening up a room the way a mirror does! They are fancy and slightly over the top but I really love them mixed in with more modern decor but equally love the girly pink room just as much. I would love to add one to a large (currently empty) white wall in my dining room. Which means I would need a pretty good sized mirror which would probably run upwards of $1000 (not really my mirror budget right now)! But that doesn't mean I wont try to find one. How amazing is the huge leaning mirror in Nicole's house? Now that is quite a mirror! Do you like venetian mirrors?









images via my pinterest

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter