Tuesday, November 1, 2011

originals

Having original artwork in my home has really made all the difference and I never would have thought I would have two gorgeous pieces at this point in my life (seen in the last two photos)...and can't wait to own more ! Do you own any original pieces? Each piece of art truly makes the room it is in. My first piece I have shared before and its from Erin Ashley and my second piece which I have shared as well is from Lindsay Cowles. I love that there are so many relatively affordable original pieces of artwork readily available online. And what about making your own artwork...I have tried painting a few canvases and was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out! Have you made any pieces yourself? Here are some favorites ! 












images via my pinterest