Wednesday, July 13, 2011

dream bedrooms & a guest post


Today I am so excited to have Haley from Cardigan Junkie here to share her Dream Bedroom! Check out her great picks and be sure to check out my Dream Bedroom over on Haley's blog!

Hello!  I’m Haley from Cardigan Junkie and I’m so happy to be here today while Lily is filling in over on my blog.  She and I are both big fans of dream decorating even though we have real life budgets, and we hought it would be fun for us each to build our ideal bedroom if budgets (and boys) were not a factor in the decision making.

I share a room with a husband who doesn’t even think headboards are necessary, so it was really fun for me to go nuts creating a girly, relaxing space with a huge bed and fun patterns.



What do you think is the most important feature in a bedroom?  Is there a particular piece that you feel is worth splurging on? 

I had a lot of fun visiting here today, and please stop by and see Lily over at Cardigan Junkie.  I hope you’ll return and see me there, as well!

Thanks so much Haley ! Be sure to check out Haley and her fab blog over at Cardigan Junkie !!

xxLily